Message (Page 1 of 1)

uMadxD_jr

uMadxD_jr

Crazy Gamer
Crazy Gamer

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:40 am

POPULAR

My Huge Breakdown of the Trailer

There is a blimp floating in the sky in many shots shown in the trailer, maybe that is pasrt of the Mile High club Thing? Also you can see a fighter jet, and a "Fertalizer Plane". Maybe the Jet is coming back with more firepower. And the other plane is part of mini-games. You can see a bike at one point, so maybe those with skateboards are back. When people are walking on the beach, you see a dog and a couple walking. Along with a surf board that may be ridable.

One of the cars it shows is a convertable with a switchable roof to it. It must take place soon after GTA IV because he says "Why did I move here?". That is a b ig possibility. Golfing may be another minigame. Or maybe the clubs can just be used as fighting objects again. Soon after the golf clip, you get to see a big bridge with a Jetski riding under it. This means there will obviously be more then one Island. You get to see an airliner which may mean there are quick ways to get around on riding or flyiing them. After the Jet ski scene, it shows you a huge landscape with mountains and forest with 3 climber/hikers looking at it. This may be another minigame. That land may be climbable and search able. From the showing of the dog earlier, there may be more animals in that forest, things like bears, racoons, wolves, deer, and moose are all possibilities. Right after that clip, you see a man in a car reving it while in a white Tank top, that may point to extreme customization.

Next they show you huge fans that are used to create energy with no civilization other tahn one car around. You then see 2 people doing yoga or just stretching, in what looks like a expensive neigborhood. You also get to see in other parts of the trailer, what looks like ghetto are or poor zones. This can mean zoning areas out like in other GTA's. After those scenes, it goes to a car on the highway with two signs, the one on the left says, "Downtown Little Seoul Ahead" and the other reades "North - Los Puerta FWY" with a highway sign on it. This means for sure, big highways connecting areas is back. Also those locations were in San Andreas, which is where this one will probably take place.

It then goes straight to a scene with a workout station on the beach. Maybe we can work out to gain strength in this game? After that scene quits, it goes to one in a poorer area with one wealthy guy walking through, possibibly you customized? Now it will get interesting, it goes to a scene with a half built building with a few cranes around the building. the building has a huge sign saying "Mile High Club" with a symbol on it that looks like sTo with a house around that. Maybe that is a big company you compete against. Also, after this scene you will start to see a Blimp in the sky whenever you get a good look at the sky. Maybe that has something big to do with the story or it is just flyablein some way. It being so high, must mean parachutes are back. It then goes to a view up close a wealthy buisness man looking at city. He could possibly be part of the story also.

Right after that, it shows a field with a plane dumping fertilizer on it while people work on it. That may be a job you can have or minigame. This looks like the rural area of the city. With agriculture and small shacks for struggeling families. Now comes the action, it shows a Pest Control car pulling up to a bank or something, and a few gues jub out holding silinced AK-47s with small masks on. This might be the opening mission or just a mini game or random mission. But maybe this also means we can have gangs again? Then goesto a white male agreesivly driving a white sports car with a front license plate with this on it, "04EAY868". If anyone knows if that means anything, tell me. This also showcases The noises cars make when driving even more. It sounds pretty fresh to me. This part of this city also shows some construction and a bright city with a few cars around.

Once it quickly cuts to the next scene, it shows a 18 wheeler truck hauling a big load through a construction area. The Semi Truck is for a company called, Up-n-Atom Burger. It sounds to me like a radioactive burgur company but whatever. You then get to see a lot of cars at an intercection. Also a lot of bums hanging out under the bridge, non of them the same! Also a pickup truck with some people in the back again points to gangs. The next clip is the same area from a different view. This also shows a few good looking cars, and the same blue car from earlier, maybe it is bringing s through some special part of town? The next clip surprising shows a lot. TO start, it shows a For Sale Sign the has a date on it. You may be able to buy these properties. In that same clip[ you see 2 trash cans, meaning trash "Tanks" trucks are back. the house also has a big hole on the left side, maybe some property is destructable? Also the power lines in the back show there are different parts of islands because the city has none. You can also see the city scape far in the background. So there is for sure more then 1 island. The adress of the house is 2405 Meaning maybe the reales date is 5/24/12? the next scene has prostitutes out saide a liquor store getting customer, they are back. The liquor stre has card symbols on it, maybe playing cards is a mini game? The next thing to came up, is a blue car speeding a a bridge getting a little air. then goes to a hobo with a sign saying, "Need money for beer". The rest I can't read. You see a shiny truck drive past him and vast city behind him more. You also see more Highway signs pointing again to more islands.

Next you see a homeless people village under a bridge with tents. And one troubled person having trouble standing. A fighter jet then flys by very fast. YES JETS! A guy gets kicked out of a club looking drunk. Alos a motorcycle is shown there. And a nighttime city. A far out few of the city shows hills and an oil thing. The blimp is shown again, in the same spot. Then it shows an intense high speed chase with cool looking police cars and a cool normal car. Then it cuts to an on foot chase with 3 cops following him and one helicoter. Then a car on fire with an abulance in the background. Yay, killing explosions. the a tall radio tower and a Commercial Airliner, new locations? Also a big sign saying "Vinewood". The main location probably, this is also high up on a hill. In the last scene, you see a private jet and the huge vast land of GTAV.

Mend

Mend

Senior
Senior

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 pm

keep up the epic topics

https://twitter.com/Lewissmithauqa https://www.youtube.com/trybeunique

uMadxD_jr

uMadxD_jr

Crazy Gamer
Crazy Gamer

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 am