You are not connected. Please login or register

 
 

Hello I'm -Dean

Message (Page 1 of 1)

#1

-Dean

avatar
 
Newbie
Newbie

Posted on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:19 pm

 
Hello everyone i'm -Dean. How is everyone doing ? And BTW AuQaClan This site ROCKS !!!!





#2

Mend

avatar
 
Senior
Senior

Posted on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:24 pm

 
Welcome to the site dead , I'm glad you like the site .. Also Read the rules

Stay active :')



https://twitter.com/Lewissmithauqa http://www.youtube.com/user/AuQaClan


#3

-Dean

avatar
 
Newbie
Newbie

Posted on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 pm

 
Yeah you have me on skype you know ill stay active Smile And can you come on skype please ?





#4

Mend

avatar
 
Senior
Senior

Posted on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:36 pm

 
@-Dean wrote:Yeah you have me on skype you know ill stay active Smile And can you come on skype please ?

Erm..? I'm on the web site on the mobile app I made sorry ?

I'll come on skype later ?



https://twitter.com/Lewissmithauqa http://www.youtube.com/user/AuQaClan


#5

-Dean

avatar
 
Newbie
Newbie

Posted on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm

 
Ok no problem i was just gonna ask if i can be staff ?





#6

Mend

avatar
 
Senior
Senior

Posted on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 pm

 
@-Dean wrote:Ok no problem i was just gonna ask if i can be staff ?

I'm not giving out staff easy but I'm looking for staff , also there was only 2 staff on the site but I have removed God for the time being because he un banned "LightL with out my permission?

Dude when I come on skype we'll talk?



https://twitter.com/Lewissmithauqa http://www.youtube.com/user/AuQaClan


#7

uMadxD_jr

avatar
 
Crazy Gamer
Crazy Gamer

Posted on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 am

 
AuQaClan wrote:
@-Dean wrote:Ok no problem i was just gonna ask if i can be staff ?

I'm not giving out staff easy but I'm looking for staff , also there was only 2 staff on the site but I have removed God for the time being because he un banned "LightL with out my permission?

Dude when I come on skype we'll talk?
Wow see bad staff except for auqa





#8

God

avatar
 
Newbie
Newbie

Posted on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am

 
@uMadxD_jr wrote:
AuQaClan wrote:
@-Dean wrote:Ok no problem i was just gonna ask if i can be staff ?

I'm not giving out staff easy but I'm looking for staff , also there was only 2 staff on the site but I have removed God for the time being because he un banned "LightL with out my permission?

Dude when I come on skype we'll talk?
Wow see bad staff except for auqa
Do not say I am a bad staff when you don't understand any reasoning on it, and for the matter of fact that you say that shoes your inconsiderate





#9

uMadxD_jr

avatar
 
Crazy Gamer
Crazy Gamer

Posted on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 am

 
@God wrote:
@uMadxD_jr wrote:
AuQaClan wrote:
@-Dean wrote:Ok no problem i was just gonna ask if i can be staff ?

I'm not giving out staff easy but I'm looking for staff , also there was only 2 staff on the site but I have removed God for the time being because he un banned "LightL with out my permission?

Dude when I come on skype we'll talk?
Wow see bad staff except for auqa
Do not say I am a bad staff when you don't understand any reasoning on it, and for the matter of fact that you say that shoes your inconsiderate
dude ima ranger dont try and gimmi that sob story





#10

God

avatar
 
Newbie
Newbie

Posted on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:13 am

 
@uMadxD_jr wrote:
@God wrote:
@uMadxD_jr wrote:
AuQaClan wrote:
@-Dean wrote:Ok no problem i was just gonna ask if i can be staff ?

I'm not giving out staff easy but I'm looking for staff , also there was only 2 staff on the site but I have removed God for the time being because he un banned "LightL with out my permission?

Dude when I come on skype we'll talk?
Wow see bad staff except for auqa
Do not say I am a bad staff when you don't understand any reasoning on it, and for the matter of fact that you say that shoes your inconsiderate
dude ima ranger dont try and gimmi that sob story
*Give me.

Your not in the military and I'm calling you out on it. Face the fact that your not.





#11

Mend

avatar
 
Senior
Senior

Posted on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 am

 
rite , stop the spam , God iv removed your admin for 3 reasons

1. Not active
2. Playing with members user names
3. Not posting useful stuff?



https://twitter.com/Lewissmithauqa http://www.youtube.com/user/AuQaClan


#12

uMadxD_jr

avatar
 
Crazy Gamer
Crazy Gamer

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 am

 
PWNED





#13

Mend

avatar
 
Senior
Senior

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm

 
aha Wink



https://twitter.com/Lewissmithauqa http://www.youtube.com/user/AuQaClan


#14

uMadxD_jr

avatar
 
Crazy Gamer
Crazy Gamer

Posted on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:08 am

 
i feel bad now lol





#15

codmodz1997

avatar
 
Resident Elite
Resident Elite

Posted on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:02 pm

 
hey im codmodz1997 nice to meet you Smile im the ninja Smile





#16

Sponsored content


 

Posted

 





Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum


  • Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:01 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Users browsing this forum: None